Get the Best Price for Tissot Men's T52148131 T-Classic Desire Watch

Tissot Men's T52148131 T-Classic Desire WatchBuy Tissot Men's T52148131 T-Classic Desire Watch

Tissot Men's T52148131 T-Classic Desire Watch Product Description:

• Precise Swiss-Quartz movement
  • Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
  • Case diameter: 34 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Silver dial; Date function
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5great watch
By M. J. Van Berg
first of all the delivery was great, even though i live all the way across the 'pond', i live in Holland, the package reached me within 1,5 week which was very fast. the watch itself is absolutely great, very subtle and came in a beautiful box, the time runs perfect, still to the second with the time on my computer, i adjusted it once when i got the watch and it still runs perfect, im very happy i bought this watch, and i don't think this was the last time, all in all great purhcase i would recommend this watch to anyone

5Tissot Watch
By Lucy Brown nee: vanPelt
Tissot Men's Desire watch #T52148131 Nice watch. Sleek profile with thin s/s bracelet - looks awesome.

4Tissot Men's Desire watch #T52148131
By Michael F. Innis
The watch was exactly as described. It was well presented and the delivery time from Amazon was superb. When I received it I reset the time to my computer time. It is still to the second exactly the same time. I have never in the past had a watch this accurate. It is slim and very comfortable to wear. It is one of the best decisions I have made

See all 6 customer reviews...

Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy Tissot Men's T52148131 T-Classic Desire Watch